2-41-1S Hydraulic Brake
- Capable of 3,100 Ibs of clamp force
- Economically constructed with die cast aluminum housing
- Square seal piston retraction for constant running clearance
- Three bleeder and inlet options for mount flexibility
- Utilizes internal transfer port with oring seal
- Available for either hydraulic or brake fluid application
- Top or side mount bracket.
Haye's 2-41-1S Hydraulic Brakes have been made with a die cast, saving money and its lining is organic and without asbestos. These brakes weigh only 4 pounds yet it has up to 3,100 pounds of clamp torque.
Weight4 Lbs.Rotor Diameter6 To 20 In.Rotor Thickness.100" To .375"Lining TypeNon-Asbestos; Organic; SinteredTotal Lining Area17.30 Sq. In.Usable Lining Thickness Per Pad.175 In.Piston Diameter1.622 In.Max Pressure1500 PsiFluid Displacement.161 Cu. In.Fluid TypeBrake Fluid; Hydraulic OilFluid Inlet12:00 3:00 9:00Bleeder12:00 3:00 9:00