Overhung Load Adaptors
- A, B, C, D, E and F SAE mount options and a non-SAE mount option
- Attractively painted, rugged cast iron housings
- 130,000 PSI stress-proof steel shafts
- Ball or tapered roller bearings
- A variety of shaft options, including spline shafts
- Face or foot-mounted models with 2- or 4-bolt mounting options
- Input bore sizes from 5/8-in. to 3-1/2-in.
Overhung load adapters are hydraulic system components that protect shaft seals and prevent breakdown by absorbing internal and external stress from the motor and pump. They also seal out grease and grime to protect motor components and prevent contamination of hydraulic fluid.