Adjustable Speed - Unidirectional and Reversable Drives
- Compact and easy to handle.
- Simple to install. No special wiring or training.
- Easy to operate with lever or screw control. Repeatable
- Use adjustable speed drives anywhere on machine. Accepts input to 2,000 RPM. Ideal secondary controller.
- Delivers constant torque throughout the speed range.
- 4:1 speed reduction. Drive is often usable without additional speed reduction.
Adjustable or variable speed drives provide easy and precise speed control in a variety of applications. Speed adjustments are easily made by moving a lever control through an arc or turning the hand-wheel of a screw-type control, providing a simple way to precisely control output speed as a ratio to the input speed.
Reversible drives are the same as unidirectional drives but output shaft can be clockwise, neutral or counterclockwise (or forward, neutral or reverse)